Win classic wine art prints by Raymond Campbell
Author: Guest Blogger
This December, in the spirit of Christmas, we’re offering two lucky entrants the chance to win a classic wine art print by Raymond Campbell. We’ve collaborated with Easyart Loves to bring you the work of this British artist, who is a passionate wine collector himself.
Enter our prize draw and two lucky winners will be selected, at random, to win one of the following framed art prints, each worth over £100 each:
A collection of desirable dust covered bottles of Bordeaux, port and their complementary cheeses – all rendered in Campbell’s recognizable trompe l’oeil style.
Black Rib frame with vermilion mount and glass glazing. Framed size 63.2 x 85.2cm RRP £111.97
A collection of clarets in a still life composition that’s reminiscent of the works of the Old Masters.
Black Rib frame with emerald mount and glass glazing. Framed size 67.2 x 97.2cm RRP £124.60
To enter the prize draw, simply email your name, address and name of the print you prefer to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st December 2011. Winners will be chosen at random and announced on 3rd January 2012.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition opens on Tuesday 22nd November 2011 and ends at midnight on Saturday 31st December 2011.
- Only one entry per person per day.
- Multiple entries created from a script or other automated means will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received on or before the closing date.
- No purchase is necessary for entry.
- The prize draw is not open to the staff of either Berry Bros. & Rudd or Easyart, their relatives, nor staff of any other party involved in this promotion.
- The winners will be notified by email within a week of 3rd January 2012.
- The winners’ names may be announced on our website and social media groups and may be used in other marketing and promotional literature.
- Easyart.com reserves the right to amend the exact specification of the prize for a similar alternative without prior notification.